KU Health Information Management: Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
Application Due - Feb 1st
GPA Required for Application: 2.5
Competitive GPA accepted: 3.0 +
Special Application Requirements:
- Strong application characteristics - Healthcare experience
- The GPA you apply with is often your transfer credit + your first year of KU courses. Keep this in mind!
- Two references are required. Once must be from an instructor and one must be from a manager or supervisor.
- Resume required. Chat with the University Career Center!
- All individuals admitted to the program will be asked to verify that they can meet the technical standards with or without accommodation(s). Applicants who disclose a disability are considered for admission if they are otherwise qualified.
International Student Information:
All applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency through either the TOEFL or IELTS testing systems. The test must have been taken within two (2) years of the first semester of enrollment. Results must be provided directly to KU by the testing service using ETS school code 6895. Photocopies of scores will not be accepted.